Saturday, April 26, 2014

The Mode in French Fashion Shadowbox and Copic Marker Tutorial

A shadowbox I made for the Folks at Alpha Stamps along with a wee (only 17 minutes long...geez) tutorial on techniques and tips for using Copic Markers.
The shadowbox was fun to make, but I loved making the video. I'm still a rookie, but practice makes perfect....or as close as I can get!

Supplies list:
White Seam Binding
Gold Mini Rosette Dresden Borders
The Mode in French Fashion Collage Sheet
Various Copic Markers
Botanical Tea 'Fauna' Paper
'Botanical Tea' Scrapbook Paper
Brilliance Permanent Ink-Galaxy Gold
Brilliance Permanent Ink- Pearlescent Olive
Prima Paintables

Additional:
9x9 2inch deep frame

Hope you find some useful tips and enjoy the video below!

Thanks for watching!

5 comments:

Connie said...

Great tutorial!

Kristin said...

Wonderful tutorial! Copic markers are so much fun; this makes me want to buy more. Dangit.

Susan ~ Killam Creative said...

Now I have a lot of new reasons to use the Copics collecting dust in the corner. :-) Thanks!

sheilaAR said...

Wow!! Great tutorial, and love your project on AS...you are very talented. Gotta save for those copics now, as if I needed more supplies!! :)

Anonymous said...

pretty nice blog, following :)