Yes, I know it's still August and Halloween is sixty two days away. But it's not stopping me from getting into the holiday spirit. And honestly, I've been ready for Halloween since last March.
I love me some Halloween......
Here's a naughty guy and his chubby little demon buddy out looking to cause some trouble.
Maybe they will inspire you to make some early Halloween art. Maybe whilst sipping a glass of champagne. Or a dirty martini. Hic.
The ATC Hutch Kit-Halloween came from Alpha Stamps as did just about all of the supplies used including the devil image which was carefully cut out of the Black and White Halloween Borders
as well as all of the Black Dresden Trims I used. (three different kinds)
And I swear, it was my intention to make that little bead look like a pumpkin, not.......
well, what some people think it looks like. Ahem.
Thanks for stopping by and Happy (early) Halloween!
Wednesday, August 7, 2013
Poor Mr. Beed. He's such a buzzkill at the Halloween party. Time seems to drag by for the revelers waiting for him to take his leave, so the real shenanigans can begin.
Too bad he's waiting for Mrs. Beed, who likes to linger and look disapprovingly at all the carrying on.
Made for the wonderful ladies at Alpha Stamps using the fun (and versatile) ATC Hutch Shrine Kit.
Other supplies available from Alpha Stamps:
The awesome wee pumpkins! Love these! They are actually seed pods that look like teeny tiny pumpkins. I've used these in a number of pieces and they are the perfect size.
Tiny Dot Border Dresden Trim
Valance Curtain Die-Cut Chipboard
The clocks are actually cut from a 12x12 sheet of G45's Curiosity Shoppe, but a good substitute are these Clock Face Buttons.
They come in two different sizes and I use them a lot.
The little banners are hand made as are the title plaques on the bottom of each hutch.
I used teeny bits of ribbon from the Halloween Fiber Set to trim the hats the Beeds are wearing.
The hats are made from some scrap orange paper and I used a brighter shade of orange Copic marker to give the hats their stripes and polka dots.
I drew balloon shapes on the bit of scrap that had skellies on it, cut them out and attached them with black jute.
The photos are vintage.
And here are the Beeds together....a perfect couple.
Thanks for coming by!
Posted by L Mahaffey at 6:22 AM