Saturday, April 21, 2018

A Cheerful ATC Tote

I love this little tote! It reminds me of something I would see in a market stall. If it was for sale, I'd snatch it right up.
Thanks Alpha Stamps for letting me play with it..it was fun!

I started out with the ATC Tote Box. I cut all the papers for the inside and the outside...
 I glued the papers on each section, then sanded and inked edges. Then assembled and glued the box together, using rubber bands to keep it a tight fit whilst the glue dried.
A bit more sanding and inking where the glued edges met.
I added a double row of Black Zig Zag Dresden Borders (I LOVE Dresden trim!) and some pretty Tiny Paper Roses in red....
And lots of little dots for extra detail because if not glitter, then dots! Dots are kind of a thing with me. I love 'em.
I added a cute little saying I got from the Spring Market 6x6 Paper Pad which is also where the papers came from for covering the tote.
And made some springy, fun ATC's to put into the tote, because an empty ATC Tote Box just won't do!
The back view of the ATC's....
Such a fun project! For a link to all the supplies I used from the Awesome Alpha Stamps, click HERE
Thank you for stopping by!

SUPPLIES:
Bouquets Collage Sheet
Seed Catalog ATCs Collage Sheet
Butterflies Collage Sheet
ATC Tote Box
Tiny Paper Roses-White
Tiny Paper Roses-Red
Black Zig Zag Dresden Borders
Spring Market 6x6 Paper Pad
Double Dot Vintage Sweet Pear Scrapbook Paper
Chunky ATC's

Additional:
Stickles Seafoam 
Prima assorted paper flowers
Distress Ink Pad-Vintage Photo
Brilliance Galaxy Gold Ink Pad




2 comments:

Peaches said...

How pretty!

Jan J. said...

This is SO cute! I want to make one!