Friday, November 23, 2018

Little House Pins and Ornaments

Hello all! Just a quick little post on some fun things I'm selling at my studio open house in December.
Yep, my studio is finally up and running! There will be a full post later on with before and after pictures of all the work we did, but for now, here's some eye candy!
These are little pins about 2 1/2 inches tall and full of glitter and little Swarovski crystals.
They were made from some wood scraps from my husbands shop, gesso'd and covered with paper scraps, then I used a great collage sheet from Alpha Stamps called Tiny House Trims Collage Sheet for both the pins and the ornaments pictured below for all the cute little doors.
You can see more pics of these cute ornaments and supplies on Alpha Stamps HERE.
I used acrylic paint to make everything look snowy and added glitter to the snow and lets face it, wherever I wanted to, because GLITTER. Little Swarovski flat back crystals added extra sparkle.
I used a lot of Diamond Stickles on both the pins and the ornaments. I wired the ornaments, but I also used ribbon to hang quite a few of them as well. So much fun!
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and are snuggling down into the coming winter and holiday season!
Thank you for stopping by!

1 comment:

Artifice said...

These are fantastic! Linda