That's what I call good old fashioned customer service.
Just a little something with fancy French undies I made for Alpha Stamps. :-)
Ooh, the ladies are peering out the window......I wonder what caught their eye?
A slip showing underneath a hem line?
A sagging stocking?
Did someone pass out from wearing a damn corset?!!
Or maybe it's a handsome window cleaner.
Or a cute pair of shoes.
It's the guy delivering the coffee and chocolate croissants.
She must like those red petty pants a lot.
Or she really needs a cup of coffee.
C'est la vie.
12 x 12 Die-cut Chipboard
Vintage Lingerie Collage Sheet
Large Fleur-de-lis Charm
White Dresden Border Sampler Set
Brilliance Pigment Ink Pad-Galaxy Gold
Glamour and Grunge Scrapbook Paper-Nature Study
Glamour and Grunge Scrapbook Paper-The Old World
Double Dot Decaf Scrapbook Paper
Room with a View Collage Sheet
Liquid Pearls White Opal
1/2 Inch Paper Roses
(in various colors)
Various Copic Sketch Markers from the
Small craft Jewelry Boxes
White Acrylic paint
Mini Tutorial on making window boxes below......
To make the wee window boxes, I started with a small craft jewelry box just large enough so that the lid of the box fits over the window, which is ATC size.
Turning the box on it's side, measure to how far you want your window boxes to stick out. I have this little ruler that is pretty skinny and used that to measure with. About 1/2 inch is what you'll need.
Cut the sides of the box first, then lay the box flat. Using a straight edge, cut the body of the box. Or you can draw a guideline and use a pair of scissors.
Paint your window box whatever color you like. I chose white for mine. while it was drying, I cut a little piece of styrofoam to fit inside the box, and I painted some Dresden trim white and glued that on to the front of the window box. I did kind of let that dry as well, but I'm not very patient!
I used some inks to give the piece a little age.
I chose 1/2 inch paper roses for my window box. The paper roses have wire stems and I cut them to about an inch and a half and folded the stems double and stuck those in the foam after putting a dab of glue on the underside of each flower.
After everything dried completely ( I had to find another project to do so I wouldn't mess with this one!) I glued the window box under the window and Voila! Easy peasy.
There is the mademoiselle in red again.......
Thanks for visiting!