Sunday, May 26, 2013

More Buggy Things

These are a few more of the Bug Plaques I've made. I think over time I've probably made at least a couple of dozen......bugs are fun!























































Most of the bug plaques start out with a wooden base of some kind, then I make the polymer clay tiles and texture them to my liking.

























































I've been playing around with nail polish as enameling for a while now and really like the way it looks with the brass glowing through the color.

























































I like to use brads and stuff like old nails to add more texture to the plaques. Plus, it's a great reason to muck around in old junk shops!
Thanks for stopping by and having a look!

No comments: